5.2.016 - Release Notes
5.2.016 - Release Notes
- SAP Business One
Integration with both Hana and SQL database.
- MYOB AccountRight integration has been fixed to get the proper data for the selected month.
- Repaired MYOB Exo integration actual data import for Fixed Assets.
- Sage50 account
categorisation validation changes.
- Changing a record method
will no longer wipe the original budget values.
- Actual P&L Clipboard
now becomes active.
- Memo records now
- A system recalculation will be done when entering actuals if a formula is related to any system record.
- Hidden Other Tab in actual entry screen.
- Performance improvements for Consolidation.
- Performance improvements for the balance sheet.
- Performance improvements for the report view.
- Performance improvements for start and reset actuals.
- Performance improvement for P&L, Associate and Minority Interest schedules
- Performance improvements on Export Forecast Data
- Under Settings > Forecast Other Options, there is an option to disable system record recalculation which is set to true for all the newly created forecasts. The system records recalculation now runs when you select the reports tab or from the utilities menu. Note: this means some system record values may not be accurate until the system record routine is run e.g. total debtors, creditors, net profit, bank etc may not be accurate until the system record routine is run .
- Concurrent user performance issue for the balance sheet and system record recalculation is improved.
- Fixes to the bad debt record.
- Fixed issue with profile value not being retained during forecast extension.
- Fix the crash when memo records are changed to a formula method.
- Added option of Minority Interest. See here for more information.
- Added option of Goodwill. See here for more information.
- As % of sales percentage calculation is included in memos.
- Moved formula method into the top list in memos.
- Added a new record called Other Fixed Asset. This is intended to record shares investment and designed as part of the goodwill creation process on consolidation.
- Repaired Fixed asset net asset calculation.
- Enabling Daily Cashflow when in Actuals.
- Fix the crash in the Visuals.
- Enabling the moving of records to other sections, departments and in and out of folders.
- Added row to the bottom of the balance sheet report if it is not balanced.
- Database upgrade modified to have more accurate validation.
- Added functionality to import data from excel into multiple forecasts.
- Hotlink to memo records in other
forecasts in memo records.
- Export and import of
consolidation as forecast. See here for more information
- After import of the
exported consolidation forecast, you will need to do a budget record
- Made changes in
consolidation to the way the data is calculated for performance
- Added Initialising of
records while creating and opening consolidation.
- All the As % records
will not be imported; the value is not held in Consolidation.
- Grouping of the records
in elimination screen in balance sheet tab.
- Introducing a new button
to do a forced recalculation of consolidation in the utilities. Once
recalculated the consolidation must be closed and opened to reflect the
- Added eliminations of
- Update to the eliminations screen.
- Added consolidation schedules to One Touch Reporting.
- Added ability to create consolidations based on GL codes.